Monday, October 26, 2009

Snippet of Tiruppur meeting

Yesterday after dropping my family at inlaws place , went to meet my friend Shiva at Tiruppur.


Shiva- The person whom I like more for his kind hospitality, open mind, honesty and a die hard researcher on market. I am happy to share my discussion had with shiva in this blog, which I will keep posting in coming days.

while coming back to Bangalore I was doing a small research on OPTION TRADING. The main idea is on when to enter and how long we can hold either Call or Put, on my research found some interesting facts and ideas. Till now I am playing on options like throwing a stone over a Mango tree, from now onwards I want a proper game plan to enter this Zone, I will share my research once I am feel satisfied.
 
 
===

1 comment:

  1. Great uma thats a great news bcos i was also planning start off my next stint of trading in Options only. Hope your finding will be of utmost help to me and my trading. Looking forward for you to pubilsh your findings and your own game plan.

    ReplyDelete