Thursday, October 29, 2009

ASTRO COMMERCIAL GUIDE

My close friend gifted be a book last week, and everyday he calls me to check whether  I read the book or not, so after a long time I got a chance to open it yesterday night while watching India stamping on Australia.
I opened the book and the first sentence itself hits me “Knowledge is Money. True!!, Knowledge is hard cash.

This book is  about applying Astrology over stock market by Pandit J.S. Vekatachala Sastry; initially I thought... oh! god another Gann strategy, but while going through the book in details, I really astonished the ways of predicting the market. I will experiment on those area.

However one chapter pulled me in..... to read in detail about ” Zodiac signs, dealing with Planets, stocks and Shares and the Different Principle commodities governed by them”. I immediately made a note and took my past trade history to see whether It really matches, AmaaaZZZZINGGGly!!! I have made huge and good profitable trade on bank and financial sector stocks compared to other sector...so its working   :)...Hurray! Hurray!!.

Now to the point :)

Please check the below image (I created this from the data on the book) for your star sign matches to which commodity or sector. Now check your past trade history data if it matches....CATCH THEM YOUNG!




one thing is very important no matter what your stars sign says unless until you don’t have a proper stoploss , neither god nor star can save you!





===

6 comments:

  1. My star sign is makara. But so far i haven't got profit from iron and metal. Hereafter I'll look into matter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good motivation points to select the sector, but your last lines only only only TRUE - anyway good collection of information - KUMAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uma that was a great dimention to analyse the market. I am saying this because i have followed Fundamentals and Technicals will also try Astrology. But how do u clasify Nifty as, because my current concentration is only on nifty and i am not worried about any individual stocks.

    One more doubt i have. Do i have to follow the star signs or sun sings. FYI. Star signs is based on my nakshtram and which pada it fall but my sun sing follows the month and date of my birth. If you time please do try and clarify my silly small doubts :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murali, you dont need to worry about this since Nifty is not part of this and above data is Star Signs/RASI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shiva, its great honor you coming to my blog and posting your comments ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Uma for your kind information.

    ReplyDelete